NOVEMBER 10th-13th Yoga Retreat at Una Spa, St Ives
A LONG WEEKEND YOGA RETREAT
KarliYoga & Una St Ives are coming together this November to invite you to their very first yoga/spa retreat in Cornwall.
If time to relax, re-energise and soothe your body, your mind and your spirit in the beautiful rugged surroundings of west cornwall appeals to you, then we would love to welcome you.
- 3 nights accommodation in luxurious eco-friendly houses set with-in Una’s exclusive resort.
- 6 yoga sessions taught by Karly. These sessions will be suited to students with and without any yoga experience. Modifications will be offered when appropriate.
- 3 wholesome breakfasts. 3 yummy dinners, and lunch on arrival. All prepared and served in the gorgeous contemporary, light and airy Una Spa restaurant.
- The full use of the fresh, bright spa at Una. Here you’ll get to enjoy the large (and very clean!) pool, the infrared Sauna, the jacuzzi and the steam room as often as you wish. Perfect for warming your cockles on those fresh November days.
- Daily free time to explore the lovely surroundings of West Cornwall, or, to simply enjoy time kicking back and relaxing.
- Karly will also happily help organise extra activities such as, surfing, foraging etc – You can also book spa treatments at Una, which are seperate to the retreat, but come highly recommended 🙂
- There will be an assortment of tea’s and coffee in your house that you can help yourselves to.
- All rooms are either twin or double but single occupancy rooms are available at an extra cost.
The total cost for this Long weekend is £380. £150 (non-refundable) deposit is required to secure a place on this retreat. The full balance due 4 weeks prior to the arrival date.
For further details please contact Karly on 077986 57452 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can call or email Karly to make your first payment, or, pay via a bank transfer to acc no. 40516074 Sc. 204071 – Barclays Bank – K Tophill – reference ‘una’ . Once payment received Karly will email you a receipt. Maximum places 12. To learn more about Una Spa and Karly please go to their websites:www.unastives.co.uk www.karliyoga.co.uk
We really look forward to welcoming you to our very first Yoga/Spa retreat here in lovely Cornwall, where Novemeber can actually be one of the best months in terms of bright skies, fresh air and no crowds!
Love, light and lots of laughter. Karly & Una xx